Penny’s Presentation Topics
Growing Your Dental Business
What you need to know to manage the primary components of your practice as well as continue to grow.
• Learn the critical trends in dental business and the economical impact on your practice
• Discover the 5 primary keys to Growing Your Dental Business
• Adapt and thrive in today’s dental economy
Smart Dental Scheduling
Want a more consistent and profitable schedule?
• Discover the power of effective pre-blocking
• Learn how effective huddle add thousands to your schedule
• Understand how route slips are worth more than their weight in gold —even in a paperless office
Turn Your Team into a Marketing Machine
Want to grow your practice without breaking the bank?
• Learn how to boost your image and your practice with a purpose
• Excite, energize and engage your team with ways they can directly assist in growing the practice
Holy Molar, This Should be Fun!
Having more fun in the dental practice promotes team morale and magnetizes patients to your office. Participants will learn:
• Improved Communication = Happier Team Members
• The Smileosophy Brand of Customer Service to Increase Patient Engagement
• Unleash the Power of Sincere Appreciation
First Impressions and Beyond
Marketing is communication. A great portion of marketing takes place over the phone as well as in the office.
• Learn the skills necessary to persuade new patients to say “Yes” to schedule and keep their appointments
• Discover the top mistakes that practices make on the phone with new patients and how to turn the ringing phone into a greater return on investment
The Team Driven Dental Practice
The business of Dentistry affects not only the dentist and business manager but also the entire team. Participants will discover:
• The current status of the dental economy and how it impacts the dental team
• How to be proactive and anticipate change
• Effective ways to engage the patient to increase case acceptance